(1)Legal basis for processing:
We will process and use personal data and other data to manage our contractual relationship with you.
We will process and use personal data because we have a legitimate interest to do so, including but not limited to the following purposes:
- Administration of your account and providing of our services to you, for example, it will be necessary for us to use your personal data to complete a booking you have made with us, we will need to use data such as your contact details and payment data to provide you with the stay and/or restaurant booking you have requested and paid for,
- responding to inquiries of customers,
- giving notices about promotional plans and questionnaires including those of the partner companies,
- Improving of our services and developing of new ones,
We will process and use personal data and other data to comply with a legal obligation, including but not limited to the following examples:
- to prevent, detect and fight fraud or other illegal or unauthorized activities,
- to ensure legal compliance to comply with legal requirements, to assist law enforcement or to enforce or exercise our rights, for example our Terms and Conditions,
Alternatively, we may collect and use your personal data where you have given your specific consent to us doing so.
If the basis of our processing your data is consent, you can withdraw your consent to such processing at any time, including by amending your profile online or emailing email@example.com However, if you withdraw this consent, in some circumstances, we then cease to process your personal data without jeopardizing any previous operations to which you have consented.